As a Certified Professional Inspector® trained by InterNACHI—the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors—I’m able to offer your clients not just a thorough inspection and reliable report, but something that no one else in the industry does: InterNACHI’s Buy-Back Guarantee.
The Guarantee is a sales tool that will make your buyers say, “Wow!” It will give them peace of mind that they won’t be uncovering unexpected defects or expenses after closing. This also protects the licensed realtor if a defect should be discovered.
This Buy-Back Guarantee applies to homes listed by a licensed realtor, and covers defects that were missed during my inspection. It is valid for 90 days after closing. See the InterNACHI Buy Back Guarantee for more details.
Buy Back Guarantee
- It’s valid for home inspections performed for home buyers only by participating InterNACHI® members.
- The home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent.
- The Guarantee excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected, per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.
- The Guarantee will be honored for 90 days after closing.
- We’ll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.